Leading The Way To Lasting Change
United Way of Metro Chicago’s Leadership Giving Circle is a group of generous donors who give $1,000 or more to support the most effective programs and provide lasting solutions for children and families in need throughout the region.
LEADERS IN GIVING
Your Leadership Giving donation supports the most effective programs and strategies in education, income and health — the building blocks of self-sufficiency and quality of life, in 58 underserved communities in our region.
At United Way of Metro Chicago, we leverage the expertise, connections and resources to transform individual lives and entire neighborhoods. We work with the top business, community, philanthropic and civic leaders across the Chicago region and invest in the most effective nonprofit agencies in the region to improve the lives of millions of children and families.
Leadership Giving Membership
BUILD STRONGER COMMUNITIES WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO ENSURE:
- Underperforming middle school students enter high school on track to graduate
- Young children have access to quality early learning programs
- Households are economically stable through employment training, financial literacy education and tax filing assistance
- People are connected with preventative health services
- The crisis needs of approximately 1 million people are answered each year through food, shelter and safety from violence
- Entire neighborhoods have the support they need to thrive
ENJOY MEMBER BENEFITS
As a Leadership Giver, you will receive:
- Invitations to intimate United Way CEO Briefings
- Access to volunteer opportunities tailored to fit busy schedules
- Exclusive Invitations to exclusive networking and issue awareness events with other United Way supporters
- Updates on the impact of your investment
- Recognition in United Way’s online Annual Report
- The opportunity to join United Way’s Women United
Take The Next Step:
Leadership Givers have the opportunity to reach the next level of philanthropy by enrolling in the Tocqueville Society Step-Up Program.
Download the Tocqueville Society Step-Up Program Overview.
Engage in Meaningful and Convenient Volunteering
Leadership Givers are invited to participate in volunteer programs that not only make a difference in the community but also take busy workday schedules into consideration. Check out our volunteer portal to view volunteer opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN WOMEN UNITED
The Women United is a network of truly extraordinary women who come together to celebrate philanthropic leadership. Women United members advocate for lasting change in our community, connect with other like-minded women through exclusive volunteer and social events and create a continuously growing community of highly-engaged women leaders. You can be a part of this dynamic group of women and make a lasting difference for children, families and neighborhoods in need in our region.
Women United members lead by example, giving to United Way at the Leadership Giving level of $1,000 or more annually. For more information or to join the Women’s Leadership Council, please email email@example.com or visit the Women United page.
WITH A PLANNED GIFT, TOGETHER, WE CAN CHANGE THE STORY FOR YEARS TO COME
You can pledge your lasting support to the community and earn tax benefits for you and or your family through a gift in your estate plan. Let us help you explore your vision and make it a reality. For more information, please email Legacy@uw-mc.org