United Way of Metropolitan Chicago is committed to providing children and families with quality health care by providing access to primary care and prevention of chronic disease. We’re excited to be partnering with the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace to help local area residents enroll in health coverage options through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
A new way of getting access to health insurance will be available on October 1, 2013.
The links below will help you learn more about your options.
United Way of Metropolitan Chicago is partnering with 19 nonprofit partners to help get Chicagoans enrolled. Call or visit one of the agencies listed below to learn more about training opportunities and how they can help you help your clients.
- A Safe Haven
- Arab-American Family Services
- Association House
- Brighton Park Neighborhood Council
- Center for Community Academic Success Partnerships
- Chicago Child Care Society
- Chicago Urban League
- Children’s Home + Aid
- Health Leads
- Healthcare Alternative Systems
- Illinois African American Coalition for Prevention
- Illinois Association for Medication Assisted Addiction Treatment
- Metropolitan Family Services
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Near North Health Service Corporation
- Midwest Asian Health Association
- Primo Center for Women and Children
- St. Sabina