Thank you to everyone who shared their gratitude for our great city and suburbs. We are grateful to live in a place where generosity abounds and people believe in making a difference for their friends and neighbors. We are so thankful for YOU for helping us change the story for families and individuals in our region. Happy Thanksgiving!
Here is a sample of some of the great things that were shared:
• Emily (@emsteck1) – “I’m thankful for the opportunity to work with @Unitedway_YLS to make a difference!”
• Mike Opyd (@MikeOpyd) – “@Unitedway_YLS I’m thankful I’ve met so many generous people willing to give their time and $ to help others in Chicago.”
• Deborah’s Place (@DebsPlaceChi) – “We’re thankful for all the volunteers and staff who help us end homelessness for women in our community!”
• Alberto Ortega (@aaorteg) – “I am thankful for COURAGE & HOPE to positively impact Chicago communities.”
• Prosper Strategies (@ProsperStrat) – “We are thankful for friendly and helpful @CTA workers on these frigid Chicago mornings!”
• UWMC YLS (unitedway_yls) – “We’re thankful to live in a city that looked at a thin crust pizza and said, “Where’s the rest of you…?”