The Next Generation of Philanthropic Leaders.
Who We Are
The Young Leaders Society (YLS) is United Way’s young professional affinity group dedicated to fundraising and advocating for United Way.
YLS members are compassionate and committed individuals on a mission to encourage the spirit of philanthropy and volunteerism amongst their peers to create a vibrant region in which to live, learn, work and prosper for all Chicagoans.
Join more than 1,000 active members under 40 years of age who know how to combine community impact with exciting fundraising and networking events while changing the story for children and families in need in more than 50 communities across our region.
YLS events and volunteer opportunities are open for all to attend. To enjoy the exclusive benefits associated with membership, an annual donation of $250 or above ($500 for Premier Membership) to United Way is required. Donations may be made one time or in monthly/quarterly installments. Become a YLS Member or Premier Member here or contact email@example.com to set up donation installments.
Member Level: Annual gift of $250 – $499
Premier Member Level: Annual gift of $500+
- Instant access to a network of community business leaders and volunteers
- Increased involvement in the community by participating in skills-based volunteer projects that have measurable impact on our community
- Professional and personal growth through participating in a variety of learning and leadership development opportunities
- Young Leaders Society newsletters providing updates on how your contribution is helping United Way achieve our LIVE UNITED 2020 community-impact goals
- Eligible for further leadership opportunities by becoming a Committee member
Premier Members also enjoy:
- Invitations to exclusive issue awareness and networking events, including CEO Fireside Chats
- Opportunities for convenient and meaningful volunteering
- Relationship development with Chicago business leaders
May 7, 2014: Quarterly CEO Briefing
May 30, 2014: An Evening With Rock Stars Info & Tickets
Become a Committee Member:
Committee members take their involvement to the next level by working with the Executive Committee to plan programs and initiatives to further expand the impact of our work. Learn more.
Catch up with YLS and read about fellow members on our SPEAK UNITED Blog
For more information, please call 312.906.2475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org