United Way of Metropolitan Chicago is proud to be an Associate Charity for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 12, 2014!
To donate to TEAM UNITED WAY, please visit our Crowdrise site. Every donation supports our strategies in Education, Income and Health. DONATE HERE
Register to volunteer for TEAM UNITED WAY! Volunteers are needed to check in runners, cheer on our team from Charity Mile 13 and help with the post-race party! Register to Volunteer Here
Team United Way runners join community members, corporations, non-profits and thought leaders from across the Metropolitan Chicago area to strengthen the building blocks to self-sufficiency, education, income and health.
TEAM UNITED WAY members enjoy:
- United Way of DuPage/West Cook’s LIVE UNITED 5K – free entry
- United Way Dri-Fit racing shirt
- Invitations to exclusive United Way events
- Pre-race and post-race team activities
- Personalized online fundraising web page
- LIVE UNITED swag
- And more…