Leading The Way To Lasting Change
You are invited to join United Way’s Leadership Giving Circle, a group of generous donors who give $1,000 or more to support the most effective programs and provide lasting solutions for children and families in need throughout the region.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more…you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
LEADERS IN GIVING
Your Leadership Giving donation supports the most effective programs and strategies in education, income and health — the building blocks of self-sufficiency and quality of life, in 58 underserved communities in our region.
At United Way of Metropolitan Chicago, we leverage the expertise, connections and resources to transform individual lives and entire neighborhoods. We work with the top business, community, philanthropic and civic leaders across Chicagoland and invest in the most effective nonprofit agencies in the region to improve the lives of millions of children and families.
Leadership Giving Membership
INVEST IN SOLUTIONS WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO ENSURE:
- Underperforming middle school students enter high school on track to graduate
- Young children have access to quality early learning programs
- Households are economically stable through employment training, financial literacy education and tax filing assistance
- People are connected with preventative health services
- The crisis needs of approximately 1 million people are answered each year through food, shelter and safety from violence
ENJOY MEMBER BENEFITS
As a Leadership Giver, you will receive:
- Invitations to our intimate CEO Briefings, hosted by United Way’s President & CEO, Wendy DuBoe
- Access to volunteer opportunities tailored to fit busy schedules
- Invitations to exclusive networking and issue awareness events with other United Way supporters
- Updates on the impact of your investment
- Recognition in United Way’s online Annual Report
- An invitation to join United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council
- Opportunities to win great prizes in our annual Leadership Giving Drawing, including suites and tickets to Chicago’s best sporting events, VIP museum passes and many more items.
Take The Next Step:
Leadership Givers have the opportunity to reach the next level of philanthropy by enrolling in the Tocqueville Society Step-Up Program. Download the Tocqueville Society Step-Up Program Overview.
Engage in Meaningful and Convenient Volunteering
Leadership Givers are invited to participate in volunteer programs that not only make a difference in the community but also take busy workday schedules into consideration.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
The Women’s Leadership Council (WLC) is a network of truly extraordinary women who come together to celebrate philanthropic leadership and what’s possible when we advocate for lasting change in our community. WLC members connect with other like-minded women through exclusive social and volunteer events while creating a continuously growing community of highly- engaged women leaders. WLC members lead by example, giving to United Way at the Leadership Giving level of $1,000 or more annually. For more information, please call 312.906.2246 or email email@example.com.
LEAVE A LEGACY OF DOING GOOD
Planned gifts offer flexibility, tax benefits and a way to help your vision for the community continue for years to come. Call 312.906.2206 to learn more.