Leading the Way to Change.
Who We Are
The United Way of Metropolitan Chicago’s Leadership Givers are changing the story for children and families in greatest need throughout Chicagoland though annual gifts of $1,000 or more to United Way.
These donations are used across the most effective, measurable programs supporting LIVE UNITED 2020, United Way’s community-impact plan focused on investing in the building blocks of self-sufficiency – education, income and health – in more than 50 communities of greatest need across our region.
Leadership Giving Council:
The Leadership Giving Council advances United Way’s work by sharing the impact of our work and increasing the amount of allocatable dollars contributed to the United Way Community Fund.
- Diane Earll – USG
- Frank Buttitta – Deloitte
- Sandy Williams
- Terry McDougall – BMO Harris Bank
- Julian Brown
- Phil Niccolls – Tribune
- Sue Lopardo – Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Anne Opila – PepsiCo
- Dean Haacker
Annual Giving Levels:
Abraham Lincoln: $7,500 – $9,999
Pere Jacques Marquette: $5,000 – $7,499
Jean Baptiste Pointe DuSable: $2,500 – $4,999
Jane Addams: $1,500 – $2,499
Daniel H. Burnham: $1,000 – $1,499
Leadership Givers have the opportunity to reach the next level of philanthropy by joining the Tocqueville Society Step Up Program.
Your donation qualifies for charitable tax savings. Consult your tax advisor for details.
- Invitations to exclusive networking and issue awareness events and volunteer opportunities with other United Way supporters
- Recognition on United Way’s online Leadership Giving Directory
- Opportunity to participate in volunteer programs not only making measurable impact in the community, but also take busy workday schedules into consideration
- Leadership Giving newsletters providing updates on the impact of your investment
- Opportunity to win great prizes in our Leadership Giving Drawing
A Thank You from Chicago Magazine:
As a thank you for your gift, you receive an annual subscription to Chicago Magazine at no cost to you. Sign-up here.
February 20, 2014: Quarterly CEO Briefing
For more information about Leadership Giving, please call 312.906.2246 or email email@example.com.
Follow your investment & track our progress:UWMC on Facebook